The Flexographic printing plate used for the corrugated board is available in thickness from2.84mm to 7.00mm.
- The era technology of Conventional Flexographic printing applied to the corrugated board, board and paper;
- Excellent ink transfer;
- Printing stability;
- Excellent printing results and operable quality;
- Fast and convenient operation;
- Long run/reusable;
- High printing speeds;
- Environmental process, no residual recovery;
- Tonal range:
4.70mm-7.00mm:3-95% at 85lpi
3.94mm:3-95% at 100lpi
2.84mm-3.18mm: 2-95% at 100lpi;
⊙Plate-making equipment and other requirements
- Suitable equipment:
Flexographic printing plates used for the corrugated board can be processed with all commonly-used exposure machine.
- Suitable ink:
Suitable for water and alcohol-based ink. Incompatible with solvent ink.
Suitable for some type of UV-ink that needs to be tested and verified.
- Suitable developer:
Suitable flexographic printing plate ‘s carbon dichloride/n-butyl alcohol
- Common specifications:
2032mm*1270mm, 2032mm*1067mm, 1524mm*1067mm, 1016mm* 762mm.
- You are welcome to contact our marketing department for special specifications.